Remington 700 BLUE PRINTING
PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT THE APPROPRIATE OPTIONS BELOW!
For Remington 700
1. Bored raceway for "Zero Origin" .715"
2. Old factory threads are completly removed for no trace rethreading
3. Remington 700 threads are cut to 20 TPI perpendicular to raceway
5. Receiver face and bolt lug abutments are trued perpendicular to bolt raceway
6. A new *PTG precision made bolt is included
7. Bolt diameter options for precision or field use
If you prefer to use your existing bolt, our front end truing option is available. This includes new threads based on your existing bolt raceway, trued bolt lug abutments and receiver face.
*PTG bolt is stripped, additional options available.
**Barrels are an additonal option. Custom contours add approximately 2 weeks.
Please note: For custom contoured barrels, please call us or fill in the Barrel Worksheet below. We need finished lenght, shank lenght, diamter at muzzle or select from one of the contours listed in the image below.
***Salt Bath Nitriding can add one month to turn around